moon bunny moon bunny

er....

Not bad for a first flash - the drawings were good, but the animation was very clunky.
To make the animation run faster you can change the FPS rate to a higher number.
There is a number under the timeline that says 'fps' after it. Tweek that until your animation is smooth.

And sounds arent too hard to put into films at all. All you need to do is go to file>import and then upload the sound. Drag the sound from the library, onto the stage and the sound is in the animation!
Simple as!

Good luck with your next animation/game!

Scorpiastudios :)

Zariox responds:

Oh thanks :3!- Im working on another newb stuff. this time with sound :D!- Happy new year!

Morphing Shapes Morphing Shapes

Not bad

Hrmmm....

The animation isn't too bad to be honest. It's nice and fluid, and you have used FBF and Tweens effectively in most places.

The main issue I have, is that you have to right click at the beginning of the movie to make it play :/
You may want to fix that.

Also, the background was a strange choice of colour. Try not to use 'too bright' colours, as they can be overpowering when watching flash movies. Use a background that doesn't drag too much attention to itself.

Some of the things I really liked, like the shapes coming out of the blue box. It felt like a magic trick you'd see at a fairground.

Good luck with your next animation :)

Scorpia Studios

oscar11122 responds:

The "Play" Button are the 3 shapes on the top

Birth of Balance Birth of Balance

Cool

A nice animation, with a good message. Really well done seeing as you're new to flash.
All you need to work on; is your drawing, and timing. other than that, a pretty good submission.
Good luck with your future submissions!

Lone-X responds:

TYVM! <3

Evolving Machine Evolving Machine

not bad =P

Pretty cool actually...
Loved the Killers at the end XD

Anyway... The animation was great from the start. And the lines were smooth and simple. It looked really good.

I liked the electricity effect when the machine turns yellow. It looked pretty cool =D

Good luck with your next game/animation. :)

Scorpia Studios

Cover Orange 2 Cover Orange 2

Nice =]

Loved the first game, though this is a bit samey to the first, it still has it's charm!
It's a great game to play, i notice it passes the time really well.

Great work!
Keep it up!

Colour My World Colour My World

Great.

I loved the game and the concept, the story was good, and the drawings were brilliant.
The only problem was that it wasn't long enough, maybe you could make another game, but longer?

{425} CraZe {425} CraZe

Brilliant!

Wow!
No doubt, this should be the highest scoring... Unlike the other ones at the top, this one has got to be the best. You should be really proud of yourself!

If i could sum it up in one word i would say: Amazing.

Michael425 responds:

Thank you, I'm pretty proud of CraZe. haha it's ma baybay. only took two months to make instead of nine lol.

I'm glad you liked it. I will try to make more like this.