moon bunny moon bunny

er....

Not bad for a first flash - the drawings were good, but the animation was very clunky.
To make the animation run faster you can change the FPS rate to a higher number.
There is a number under the timeline that says 'fps' after it. Tweek that until your animation is smooth.

And sounds arent too hard to put into films at all. All you need to do is go to file>import and then upload the sound. Drag the sound from the library, onto the stage and the sound is in the animation!
Simple as!

Good luck with your next animation/game!

Scorpiastudios :)

Zariox responds:

Oh thanks :3!- Im working on another newb stuff. this time with sound :D!- Happy new year!

Morphing Shapes Morphing Shapes

Not bad

Hrmmm....

The animation isn't too bad to be honest. It's nice and fluid, and you have used FBF and Tweens effectively in most places.

The main issue I have, is that you have to right click at the beginning of the movie to make it play :/
You may want to fix that.

Also, the background was a strange choice of colour. Try not to use 'too bright' colours, as they can be overpowering when watching flash movies. Use a background that doesn't drag too much attention to itself.

Some of the things I really liked, like the shapes coming out of the blue box. It felt like a magic trick you'd see at a fairground.

Good luck with your next animation :)

Scorpia Studios

oscar11122 responds:

The "Play" Button are the 3 shapes on the top

Birth of Balance Birth of Balance

Cool

A nice animation, with a good message. Really well done seeing as you're new to flash.
All you need to work on; is your drawing, and timing. other than that, a pretty good submission.
Good luck with your future submissions!

Lone-X responds:

TYVM! <3

Tarboy Tarboy

OMIGOSH

Epic,epic,epic,epic, EPIIIIIC.
Wow, loved the end... It sends a chill down my spine, every time I watch it. It's great...

'Runt,blunt and Cu..... Oh, i can't remember the last one...' Haha, loved the jokes. But that isn't it.
-The animation is amazing
-Graphics, so cool
-Storyline, fantabulous
-Overall 10/10, great piece of work!

FBF vs. Tween FBF vs. Tween

Great!

Haha, that's a way of putting frame by frame.
The jokes were good....

Frame by frame, always the best... Tween, I'm not sure anyone's that keen on them.

AtroxChobatsu responds:

Yeah! A lot of people I know shorten it to FBF.

Thanks!

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

Haha!

I loved it, I'm exhausted from laughing!
Ha ha, i loved the idea, really original, and soooooooo funny!
Excellent work, keep it up!
The only thing was the drawing, it wasn't to amazing..... Or is it just your style?

XTC Xtreme 4 XTC Xtreme 4

Holey cow!!!!

Fifteen of your submissions are the lowest rated animations ever submitted....
One thing, what gives you so much joy in making this crap?

You know, it's alot more rewarding if you try and make something thats good.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

How to animate - project How to animate - project

Do you have a brain?

Do you have a brain? It looks like you need to get one, because you can't make good flash movies.

Seriously, try not to say stuff like that, it puts people down, and plus, it really isn't funny....

Also, before you make an animation tutorial, you really need to work on your animation skills. There's nothing worse than someone trying to tell people how to animate when they can't really do it themselves.

But, that's enough bad things, your drawing overall, isn't too bad. Certainly there is room for improvement, but it's pretty good.

I give you five for the effort and the good drawing.

Blayzeing responds:

It isn't a tutorial, it's a film.

SASS inc. Intro SASS inc. Intro

Is it just me?

Is it just me, or are all the animations you make just intros for series... That supooooosedly you are going to submit?

Seriously, if you are going to submit stuff, make it worthwhile, people don't like watching intros, they want to see the real thing.

Twee diddled Twee diddled

Great!

Yeah, the animation was great, but... The song wasnt written by Bobby Day, i was actually one of the most famous Jackson 5 songs.

But, we're not rating it on that, so... I give you nine for everything else! =D

AntonyC responds:

Hey thanks.
Actually, it was written by Bobby the year Michael was born.
From Wiki:
"The song was covered by The Hollies on their first album in 1964 and would be revived as a single again in 1972 by the teenaged Michael Jackson as his second single release on Motown. "